I am grateful everyday which I’m blessed with a healthy body. I live with my physique every day. I know my physical self is an important aspect of the impression I make on others, so I strive to be aware of my body’s needs and attend to them.
Taking care of my skin, teeth, and hair also helps me realize my positive physical attributes. When I look in the mirror, I focus on what is positive about my body.
I feel a certain sense of pride about my body. Because I am intricately connected with it, I ensure I think only positive thoughts about my physique.
Although there are a few areas I want to change, I still find myself seeing the good in what I have been given. I know that if I work hard, I can enhance my body and keep it healthy.
When I decide to make a change in my body, whether it is toning and strengthening my muscles or losing a few pounds, I notice how well my body responds. I am fascinated by the fact that when I work for the physical attributes I desire, my body works for me.
A positive self-image is more than one’s thinking, it is a knowing. Even though a person may maintain a positive-thinking attitude, it will never bear all the fruit of a successful life if the self-image is in contradiction to it.
Successful living is made up of numerous different components. It’s essence, however, is realized or not, based on the true inner image we have of ourselves, and how well we actually live that image on a daily basis.
My life is God-ruled, God-directed, God-powered, and so I vibrate confidence from the very center of my being into every area of my life.
- I ponder the best features of my body, as well as those areas I seek to change
- I love the idea that I can decide to change certain attributes if I so desire
- I accept my body with a grateful heart – just the way it is brings me peace and happiness
- I deliberately look for things to appreciate about myself – there are may
- The more I appreciate about myself, the more I draw positive thing into my life
- I will not settle for anything less than feeling grateful with my healthy physique
- I want to awaken everyday with great joy of how blessed I am
- The better I feel, the better my life experience will be
- The amount of happiness I have allowed me to experience life to the fullest
- I know that whatever I want, then I get happy – I must experience
- What are the best features of my body?
- If I decide to change some aspect of my physique, do I still think positively about my body as I am making the change?
- What steps can I take to accept my body the way it is?